- 300W RMS for a THUNDEROUS SOUL-SHAKING BASS RIGHT IN YOUR LIVING ROOM - ProSub 800 is equipped with a high excursion 8" front-mounted direct-radiating woofer pressure-coupled to an 8" low bass radiator
- BRING HIGH DEFINITION MUSIC TO LIFE – Infinite Power Source Amplifier, Discrete MOSFET output devices, and a unique radiator design provides 27% greater radiating area than a single 10-inch woofer so you can enjoy deep impactful music anywhere
- CREATE A FULL HOME THEATER SYSTEM - For an immersive cinematic experience, pair this sub with the ProCenter 1000 center channel and ProMonitor 800 satellite speakers or just add it to your existing setup for extra boom and punch
- ADJUSTABLE FEET FOR BETTER STABILITY - The ProSub comes with four integrated feet with rubber tips for secure placement on any hard floor. You can even adjust the height, if the floor surface is uneven
- ENDLESS CONNECTIONS AND EASY INTEGRATION - Connect this sub to any stereo or multi-channel audio system using the wide range of Line-Level & Speaker-Level Input & Output connections. It is very convenient and quick
- THE PERFECT COMPLEMENT TO ANY AUDIO SYSTEM - Backed by Definitive Technology's relentless engineering, superior cinematic effects with ultimate musical realism and the award-winning design makes it the MOST SOUGHT-AFTER POWERED SUBWOOFER OF ALL TIME
Definitive Technology ProSub 800 Subwoofer Demo
hi I’m Karl with apt and this is the
definitive technologies Pro sub 800 and
if you have an audio system at home and
you’re looking for just a little more
kick – a little more bass this is
definitely a good subwoofer to check out
it has a 300 watt amplifier built in
along with an 8 inch subwoofer so you
get really nice deep bass out of this
one and it also has an active crossover
built-in so you can hook it in with the
rest of your system and really set where
you want the low tones to cut off and
start so you’re only getting nice clean
low sound out of the subwoofer
like I said 300 watt amplifier so it
really it’ll shake your floor and it’s
just a nice small design as well so it’s
easy to fit into really any type of
system so that’s the pro sub 800 from
definitive technologies check it out at
app comm and like comment and subscribe
Definitive Technology ProSub 800 Subwoofer Specs
|Amplifier Power Rating||300 W RMS|
|Drivers||8″ / 20.32 cm (Front-Firing)|
|Passive Radiators||1 x 8″ / 20.32 cm|
|Frequency Response||20 to 150 Hz|
|Connectivity||1 x RCA Input (LFE)|
2 x Binding Post Pair Input
2 x Binding Post Pair Output
|AC Input Power||120 VAC, 60 Hz|
|Placement & Mounting Options||Floorstanding|
|Dimensions||10.3 x 12.9 x 15.8″ / 26.2 x 32.7 x 40.0 cm|
Definitive Technology ProSub 800 Subwoofer Review
For supremely increased subwoofer performance, the brand new Definitive Technology ProSub 800 subwoofers are an ideal option. These are manufactured by the world’s foremost car audio manufacturing company, in the USA, which has produced the excellent Pro Subwoofers since 1987. The company is proud to be the top maker of their niche products, and are constantly upgrading their designs. Each one of their subwoofers meets a stringent quality standard due to the close attention paid to every detail by their expert engineers. Their state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Los Angeles, CA, houses all of their equipment and is widely regarded as the ultimate in sound quality.
The Definitive Technology ProSub 800 subwoofers are engineered to work closely with your vehicle’s audio system, using a combination of superior voice coil and heavy-duty rated magnet speaker wire. The amplifier portion of this system is complimented by an optimally-designed Power amplifier that is filled with the best parts for your vehicle’s specific need. A high-performance amplifier ensures that the subwoofers will work perfectly with your vehicle’s speakers. The amplifier portion is coupled with an optimally-designed subwoofer crossover network that is able to handle a wide range of frequencies, from low frequencies to very high ones. This allows you to optimize the power signal sent to the subwoofer for superior sound performance.
The amplifier portion of the system employs a number of advanced technologies, such as an Optimally Controlled Loudness Boost (LCB), which intelligently increases subwoofer output levels based on the demands of the song or video being played back. This is done without disturbing the other audio elements, such as the bass. The amplifier has been designed to offer true audiophile sound quality. In addition, you can also benefit from Total Control Impedance Control (TCIC), which improves both total tonal balance and bass extension.
If you have a ride, then the Definitive Technology ProSub 800 subwoofers can be the perfect match for it. These woofers are extremely stable and are designed to properly handle the high level of energy they need to produce. Standard designs of subwoofers use rubber surround and neoprene dome covers. Unfortunately, these protectors wear out after prolonged use. But the new enclosures are completely waterproof and can be completely recycled when replaced. For added protection, an amplifier that employs advanced SoundLock features is recommended.
The amplifier can be used in any vehicle, due to its modular architecture. You can also increase the subwoofer output by installing an additional amplifier-ready amplifier board. It is possible to install a subwoofer with dual powerful amplifiers using the included pre-amp. Other optional accessories include line outputs, phase control, and – if needed – banana plug adapters.
When speaking of bass, the Definitive Technology ProSub 800 subwoofers feature a Hi-flow servo amplifier. This hi-fidelity servo amplifier features one drive coil and four terminals. Unlike many other subwoofers that have a single coil, the Define Sub woofhead uses dual coils. It is ideal for high performing bass. Some other features include an aluminum surrounds, deep and wide seating octaves, a uniform power distribution, a precision balanced output signal and a precision tuned crossover system.
Last update on 2021-03-09 / Disclaimer: as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.