What Subwoofer Cable to Buy?
hi guys what’s going on today I’m gonna
just talk to you a little bit about
solar for cables because you don’t need
to think of subwoofers as a speaker when
it comes to cables because speaker
cables are obviously important because
they’re carrying a signal and that’s
across all frequencies but when it comes
to some free cables that’s just low
frequency signal so you don’t need a
high quality 20000 cable for that but
you still need a good shielded cable so
you don’t get any unwanted noise in your
sub for a signal so what I did yesterday
cuz I’m I don’t have the best subwoofer
cable on my solo for right now and I did
buy the flagship subwoofer from SBS so
about the deluxe Eagle cable oh yeah
it’s a superb free cable that’s what it
is and it goes like this
so once for the audio and one for the
but my subwoofer has actually two
connections right there so I might
connect this and right here to the
receiver and this and to the subwoofer
and it cost me 500 kroner so that’s what
you need to spend on a summer free cable
no need to overdo it of course I saw
cables there for over four thousand
kronor but you don’t need to spend that
amount of money on a ham Dahl cable
cable or whatever this will suffice but
I do recommend a cable that’s properly
shielded and this cable is a quality
progress product from Eagle cable that’s
it a short note on so for cables there
so no sweat
very easy hope you’re having a nice day
and I’ll talk to you later
take care bub
- Ideal for connecting subwoofer speakers to audio components, such as stereo receivers or sound systems, while offering excellent bass response and flexibility.
- Low-loss, wide spectrum coaxial cable great for the low-frequency signals produced by subwoofers, allowing for deep and precise audio quality.
- A split-tip center pin ensures high contact pressure and signal strength, while unique gripped molding and corrosion-resistant gold-plated RCA connectors provide a consistently tighter fit than commonly rolled cables with wider tolerances.
- A copper clad center conductor, dielectric insulation, aluminum braiding and 2 layers of foil shielding, for maximum protection against the hum/static encountered when multiple devices are in close proximity of each other. The cable is finished in tough, yet pliable PVC jacket with color coding, for easy routing and quick installation.
- This cable is backed by Mediabridge's Limited 1 Year Warranty. Includes adjustable & reusable Velcro cable strap for easy organization & storage.
Last update on 2020-06-06 / Disclaimer: as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.