How to Play the Baritone Ukulele?
hi there I’m Sam wood and today I’m
going to show you how to play the
baritone ukulele the baritone ukulele is
the largest and lowest sounding of the
abilities the sizes ranging from soprano
to concert to Tanner to baritone now
let’s get started
the baritone ukulele is a four string
instrument it can be plucked or strummed
to produce sound the four strings are
tuned to D G B and E now let’s play some
let’s learn to play some simple chords
this first one is G major
next is C major
lastly we have D major
even with those simple three chords you
can play a whole host of different songs
I see a bad moon rising I see trouble on
hey where we go days when the rains came
down in the hole playing a new game
knock knock knockin on heaven’s door
knock-knock-knocking on Levin’s
let’s learn a few more chords this first
one is a major now we’ll play a minor
up next is a major
and E minor
now you have everything you need to know
to pick up a baritone ukulele and start
playing thanks for watching and happy
- ♪ EXOTIC HIGH GLOSS ZEBRA WOOD BODY - Caramel CB103 30 inch Baritone Ukeleles are made of Zebrawoods and edge framed by xylonite makes the perfect choice for moonlit beach strolls and bonfire singalongs, as well as a guaranteed conversation starter in any performance setting.Looking outward, mahogany neck yields rich sustain and a versatile playing experience for a wide range of hand sizes,high gloss finish makes it more gorgeous. Caramel ukuleles are the instrument of choice for both profession
- ♪ ONE STEP TO AN UKULELE PLAYER - Do you want to learn to play Ukulele? This starter Ukelele kit gets you started! Comes with: 1x CB103 Baritone ukelele (D-G-B-E), 1 extra set G-C-E-A strings ,gig bag (12mm padded, made of 300D 6CD polyester yarn),3x guitar picks,1x cleaning cloth ,1x ukulele wall hanger,1x ukulele strap(with pegs), 2x bridge pins ,1x metal nail drawer ,1x EQ cable,1x instructions
- ♪ UNMATCHED UKULELE - 3 bands EQ built in tuner with LCD color display,ready this one-of-a-kind acoustic-electric for natural-sounding sound reproduction into an amp, PA, or recording medium.! Adjustable Truss Rod inside the neck (wrench included) ,so players can adjust the action according to their needs.Rare ukuleles have such feature.Aquila Strings to create a Full Sound.Caramel ukalalee sounds almost like a pricey professional Ukulele. Luthiers tuned it one by one before we ship your ukulele
- ♪ HIGH QUALITY AT LOW PRICE - Start your musican journey with a real wood ukulele ,stop buying PLASTIC TOYS !Baritone ukulele is bigger than other size ukuleles that is more comfortable for larger hands and preferred by professional musician. It has a longer scale with more frets and makes a deeper, fuller sound than a soprano or concert - tuned D-G-B-E.Considering some ones not used to D-G-B-E tuning ,we also give G-C-E-A strings freely.We are not the cheapest one,but we are the Best Buys.
- ♪ MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Try it today RISK-FREE with our 30 days Money Back Guarantee.If you for ANY reason don't like the Ukulele Kit, simply return it for a FULL REFUND. No questions asked.
Baritone Ukulele Review
The two primary differences between baritone and soprano ukuleles is their tuning and their size. Soprano ukuleles, on average, is longer than baritone, which is around twenty-three inches long. This is not a rule that applies to all kinds of ukulele but it does apply to the more popular ones.
There are other differences that can be found in different brands, but the two most important ones are the size and tuning. If you know anything about ukulele, you probably already knew that the tuning is determined by the length and width of the strings. The tuning also depends on the tension that is placed on the strings, and that can be adjusted with the use of the tuning pegs. One way to tune your ukulele is by using a tuning pegs. However, tuning pegs are often difficult to hold onto while playing and this makes the process of tuning a ukulele much more difficult than playing a normal guitar.
Tuning a ukulele is much easier if the tuning pegs are easy to hold onto during play. However, tuning your baritone uke is quite different because the tuning pegs tend to be much easier to hold on to. To tune your baritone ukulele, all you need to do is get your tuning pegs ready and attach them to the pegbox of your baritone uke. Then, start playing the strings of your baritone ukulele slowly and pluck them all the way up.
Once the strings are up to a certain note, you can turn your tuning pegs to the left until they are flat. Now all you have to do is pluck down the strings at the beginning of each string change. For example, if you pluck the fourth string at the start of each string change, you will find that the fourth string remains flat throughout the entire string change. This flat pitch is what you are aiming for when you tune your baritone ukulele. If you don’t get it right the first time, just try again until you get it right.
Tuning your ukulele also needs to be done with the proper timing. If you have not gotten it right the first time, simply repeat the process until it sounds right. After you have successfully tuned your ukulele, the tuning pegs should be quite close to the pegbox. Just slide your tuning pegs back so that they are as far away from the pegbox as possible.
You can adjust your tuning pegs to your heart’s content because it does not have to be too big or too small. Tuning a baritone ukulele is much easier than tuning a regular guitar and much more enjoyable.
Last update on 2020-10-24 / Disclaimer: as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.